Train. Learn. Lead.
We’re pleased to announce that Helm Conference is back this September! From September 21-23, Helm CONNECT users from around the world will gather in our picturesque hometown, and one of North America’s most beautiful cities – Victoria, British Columbia, Canada! For three full days, attendees from the world’s leading maritime companies will gather with thought leaders, industry pioneers, technology experts, and our colleagues from around the globe to Train with Helm CONNECT experts, Learn best practices and skills from industry leaders and Lead their businesses going forward.
Here’s why you need to attend:
Helm Conference starts with our optional (but valuable!) training day designed to make you an expert user of Helm CONNECT. It’s also the lowest cost training option we offer all year! Small class sizes in a face-to-face training environment maximizes results, and as an attendee you’ll learn advanced techniques to use Helm CONNECT to drive your business forward while gaining certification as an expert Helm CONNECT User.
Courses offered this year include:
- Managing Costs and Tracking Payable Charges in Helm CONNECT Jobs
- Maintenance Failure Analysis using Helm CONNECT Tasks
- Risk Analysis Using Helm CONNECT Compliance
- Advanced Auditing Workflows Using Helm CONNECT Compliance
- Closing the Loop on Certifications and Training Using Helm CONNECT Forms
- Handling Vacation Banks, Overtime, and Manual Adjustments with Payroll in Helm CONNECT Personnel
…And many more!
Helm Conference is your opportunity to learn from our experts and product managers, leaders in the industry and your fellow users. Over the course of two days, this year’s conference will focus on new Helm innovations and upcoming modules, as well as user and expert-led sessions on two major themes: Integrating Your Business and Operational Excellence.
You’ll hear from keynote speakers from SAAM Towage and Ingram Marine Group and attend user sessions led by Crowley Marine, TBS, Carlsen Mooring, Moxie Media, Bergan Marine Systems, ShipTracks, Caterpillar, and more. There will be both large group and smaller break-out sessions on topics, including:
- Helm CONNECT 2.0 Sessions including our product roadmap, vision, and new products including Personnel 2.0, Helm CONNECT Barging, Portal, Logbook 2.0, mobility, advanced in- product dashboarding, and platform expansions including API development, new partnerships, and upcoming integrations.
- Operational Excellence Sessions including Training and Retaining Gen-Z Staff, How to save Millions by converting to Fuel Burn-Based Maintenance, Maximizing your Audit and Corrective Action Success, Advanced Maintenance and Reliability Management, and Helm CONNECT Jobs Masterclass and Automations.
- User Feedback and New Development Overview Sessions on major improvements to infrastructure and features coming for Helm CONNECT Maintenance, Compliance, and Jobs.
- Integrating Your Business Sessions including Seamlessly Integrating Helm CONNECT and your Learning Management System, Automating Jobs and Competitor Analysis with ShipTracks, Power Apps, Fuel Oil sampling and other user-driven integrations
- Our highly-rated UnConference returns! Join user-led discussions on best practices through industry and vertical specific focus groups (passenger, barging, OSV, and more), and more.
Helm Conference 2022 will leave you empowered, energized and armed with advanced Helm CONNECT knowledge. You’ll be ready to share your newfound skills, insights and best practices with your team to help lead your organization forward. We guarantee that the connections you’ll make and competitive edge you’ll gain will have you looking forward to the next Helm Conference!
Helm Conference will be hosted at the Inn at Laurel Point, where we have a room block reserved at a special rate. Contact us for more information, or visit our FAQ. Rooms and spaces are filling up fast, so register now at to secure your spot. See you in Victoria! And hey, while you are here – why not stay for bit! Learn more here.
A massive thank you to our valued Sponsors!
Here’s a look at Helm Conference 2019, be sure to join us this year for all the fun and exceptional learning!
Why Should You Attend?
Learn from practical, hard-hitting, and engaging sessions that will leave you armed and inspired to help your company grow.
Receive advanced, hands-on training to take your Helm CONNECT usage and performance to the next level.
Get an inside look at what’s coming up in Helm CONNECT and how it can help improve your business.
Meet the team behind Helm CONNECT and provide feedback on the product so we can learn and grow together.
Be involved in the maritime industry community and meet with other industry leaders who strive for excellence in their respective fields.
Have an amazing time during the whole thing – nobody said that conferences shouldn’t be fun!