Helm CONNECT Jobs
Increase visibility, efficiency and profitability
Use a single, integrated solution to manage your jobs, from planning and scheduling to invoicing and revenue reporting.
Reduce the time from order to invoice with real-time communication between shore and your assets.
Capture lost revenue due to missed surcharges with our flexible billing engine.
Streamline workflows by customizing the interface for each role in your organization.
Allow managers to view data across multiple ports or regions.
Track competitor jobs and perform competitor analysis.
Track and report on the activities and events carried out by your assets and their crew.
- Replace your log book with customized logs based on your organization’s unique reporting requirements.
- Report on the event logs and activities submitted across your fleet.
- Create customized log templates for each division.
- Use custom fields in your log templates to record anything from vessel location to cargo temperature.
- Track and report on unplanned events, such as standby time during a job.
Plan, schedule, and dispatch your jobs, then track and review the work done by your assets in real time.
- Stay in constant communication with your assets while they’re on the job.
- Manage your orders and assets in a time bar or in a compact, data-driven grid.
- Automatically convert estimated times to actuals as critical order times are logged by your crew.
- Use templates to streamline your most commonly performed tasks.
- Use flexible grid layouts and powerful custom fields to record and view only the information relevant to your organization.
Capture all possible revenue using our powerful automated billing engine.
- Use our our powerful billing engine and flexible tariff and contract entry to eliminate lost revenue from missed surcharges.
- Create customized invoice and credit styles.
- Separate duties along the billing life cycle by setting up specific roles with permission to approve billing, create invoices, issue reversals, etc.
- Use the Helm CONNECT API to integrate with external AR systems.