Helm CONNECT Compliance
Stay compliant with all your audits and regulations
Centralize all your safety management workflows in a single system
Ensure your asset certifications are up-to-date and you're ready to prove compliance at any time
Create custom forms and publish them to the crew on your assets
Distribute important documents to the crew on your assets
Use version control to ensure your crew always have the latest revision of each form or document
Manage your entire audit process including non-conformities and corrective actions
Use dashboards to track work status and due dates across your fleet
Ensure your asset certifications are up-to-date and you’re ready to prove compliance at any time.
- Track all the certifications for your assets.
- Clearly see which items will be due in the next 30, 60, or 90 days.
- Configure email reminders about items coming due.
- Maintain a complete, searchable record of the items for each asset, including attached documents.
Build, maintain, and distribute your own custom forms.
- Replace paper forms onboard your assets.
- Create your own custom forms and publish them to your assets
- Use version control to ensure your assets always have the latest revision of each form.
- Report on and track completion of all scheduled forms.
Distribute important documents to the crew on your assets.
- Distribute key PDF documents and attachments from shore to the crew on your assets.
- Use version control to ensure your crew can only access the most up-to-date documents.
- Track when updated documents are received and acknowledged.
- Maintain a searchable archive of historical documents.
Manage your entire audit process from beginning to end, including non-conformities and corrective actions.
- Build custom audit templates.
- Schedule and track your internal and external audits with our easy-to-use audit dashboard.
- Manage your list of findings and assign each one a corrective action.
- Manage all the corrective actions resulting from forms or audits completed in Helm CONNECT.
- Maintain a full history of all completed audits, including associated findings and corrective actions.