When it comes to choosing a support vendor, workboat companies have a lot of considerations to make. However, with help from John Truitt, President of Kalleo Technologies, an IT consulting and support services firm, this does not have to be a painful process.
Truitt suggests that while prices and features are important, there is more that should be considered to ensure the process is successful. These include:
- Vendor commitment to your success
- Implementation and training offerings
- Vendor support
- Setting expectations for custom software
- Selecting vendors based on industry expertise
- Bringing people into the process
Click here to download Choosing Support Vendors: Considerations beyond Price and learn more about the insights John Truitt has to offer on these topics.